Saturday, April 2, 2011

It was another great year at Round Top!

This year we decided to for go the big well know tents and just hit the fields!  We did well, hope everyone else had as much fun as we did.

This was DH Interiors out of Tennessee, they had really cute stuff and we so nice! You can't see her but that is another sister Deb, paying for her items!

 The table in the back with the blue legs went home with us for a client.
 The girl in the Nike shirt is my little sister Jennifer.
This company had great burlap lined lighting.  My friend Julie told about them. 

 We  were so excited unloading our finds for clients that I forgot to take pictures. This is my first post, so I am learning!  I would love to see some of the things other people got, please send me your pictures.
Have a great weekend, you still have today and Sunday until its all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment